Diethylpropion -The Perfect Weight Loss Solution
Diethylpropion is the most popular prescription Diet Pill in the United States used along with diet and exercise regimen. It is an appetite suppressant which helps people to control their appetite and adopt a healthier lifestyle.
Before you take Diethylpropion , do check is Diethylpropion right for you?
Here some facts about Diethylpropion which you must consider:
- Diethylpropion is best suited for short term management of exogenous obesity. It is not suitable for long term use as it is habit forming.
- Diethylpropion is not magic pill, which will automatically cut down fat. It will work best if it is used in conjunction with a healthy balanced diet and exercise.
- Consult a doctor before you take Diethylpropion . You should not take Diethylpropion if you suffer from heart disease, high blood pressure, hyperthyroidism, glaucoma and atherosclerosis, or brain or spinal cord disorders
- Diethylpropion may interact with other drugs like guanadrel, guanethidine, furazolidone,or monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs). You should tell your doctor if your are currently taking any drugs or nutritional supplements of any kind.
- Diethylpropion may disrupt normal sleep patterns, so you should avoid taking a dose late in the day.
- Diethylpropion is not recommended for children under 16 years of age.
- Please use Diethylpropion with caution as it has the potential for psychological dependency.
- Ultimately your doctor will decide if Diethylpropion is suitable for you.
The information on this site is for general education only. It is not a substitute for consultation with a qualified physician