| Phendimetrazine -The Perfect Diet Pill
Phendimetrazine is the one of the most popular prescription weight loss medication in the United States used along with diet and exercise regimen. It is an appetite suppressant which helps people to control their appetite and adopt a healthier lifestyle.
Before you take Phendimetrazine , do check is Phendimetrazine right for you?
Here some facts about Phendimetrazine which you must consider:
- Phendimetrazine is best suited for short term management (8-12) of exogenous obesity. It is not suitable for long term use because your body starts to build up a resistance to the effects of this medication after a few weeks of treatment .
- Phendimetrazine works best when it is used in conjunction with an overall diet and exercise plan to reduce weight.
- Consult a doctor before you take Phendimetrazine. You should not take Phendimetrazine if you suffer from high blood pressure, an over-active thyroid, glaucoma, diabetes or emotional problems. Consult with your doctor if you think you are pregnant or before breast-feeding. See your doctor for more details and be sure to provide him/her with your full medical history.
- Phendimetrazine may interact with other drugs . You should tell your doctor if your are currently taking any drugs or nutritional supplements of any kind. Do not use Phendimetrazine if you are also taking MAO inhibitors (e.g., furazolidone, phenelzine, selegiline, tranylcypromine) or any other weight loss medicine.
- Phendimetrazine may disrupt normal sleep patterns, so you should avoid taking a dose late in the day.
- Phendimetrazine is not recommended for use in children.
- Surgery, Dental Treatment, or Emergency Treatment - Do not miss any medical appointments while taking the drug and before any medical or dental treatments, emergency care or surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are using Phendimetrazine .
- Do not take Phendimetrazine if you are pregnant.
- Phendimetrazine is excreted in breast milk. Do not take Phendimetrazine while breast feeding.
- Ultimately your doctor will decide if Phendimetrazine is suitable for you.
The information on this site is for general education only. It is not a substitute for consultation with a qualified physician