Phentermine is the most popular prescription Diet Pills in the
United States used along with diet and exercise regimen. It is an
appetite suppressant which helps people to control their appetite
and adopt a healthier lifestyle.
Before you take Phentermine, do check whether Phentermine
is right for you?
Here some facts about Phentermine which you must consider:
- Phentermine is best suited for short term management of exogenous
obesity. It is not suitable for long term use as it is habit forming.
- Phentermine is not magic pill, which will automatically
cut down fat. It will work best if it is used in conjunction with
a healthy balanced diet and exercise.
- Consult a doctor before you take Phentermine. You should
not take Phentermine if you suffer from heart disease, glaucoma,
hardening of the arteries and certain other conditions. See your
doctor for more details and be sure to provide him/her with your
full medical history.
- Phentermine may interact with other drugs. You should tell your
doctor if your are currently taking any drugs or nutritional supplements
of any kind.
- Phentermine may disrupt normal sleep patterns, so you should
avoid taking a dose late in the day.
- Phentermine is not recommended for children under 16 years of
- Please use Phentermine with caution as it is similar chemically
to amphetamines and has the potential for psychological dependency.
- Phentermine may affect blood sugar levels. If you are diabetic
and notice a change in the results of your urine or blood sugar
test or if you have any questions or concerns, please consult your
- Taking Phentermine
in conjunction with medicines that are used during surgery or dental
or emergency treatments may cause serious side effects. Prior to
surgery or treatment, inform the doctor or dentist that you are
using this medicine.
- Ultimately your doctor will decide if Phentermine is suitable
The information on this site is for general education only. It is
not a substitute for consultation with a qualified physician