| Tenuate - The Diet Pill
Tenuate is the one of the most popular prescription Diet pill in the United States used along with diet and exercise regimen. It is an appetite suppressant, which helps people to control their appetite and adopt a healthier lifestyle.
Before you take Tenuate , do check whether Tenuate is right for you or not ?
Here some facts about Tenuate , which you must consider:
- Tenuate (Diethylpropion HCI) is an appetite suppressant that is usually prescribed for short-term use of 8-12 weeks.Tenuate is highly addictive and should generally be used with a behavior modification program.
- Tenuate will not automatically cut down fat. It will work best if it is used in conjunction with a healthy balanced diet and exercise.
- Tenuate may interact with other drugs .Tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and non-prescription medications you are currently taking and if you are allergic to any drugs.
- Inform your doctor of any other medical conditions, allergies or if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. Tenuate is contraindicated in patients with arteriosclerosis, cardiovascular disease and moderate to severe hypertension.
- Tell your doctor if you have or have ever had heart disease, high blood pressure, arteriosclerosis (narrowing of the arteries), hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid gland), diabetes, glaucoma, or a history of drug abuse.
- Do not increase your dose or take it more often than prescribed because this diet pill can be habit forming .
- As tenuate may cause sleeplessness avoid taking it late in the day.
- Ultimately your doctor will decide if Tenuate is suitable for you.
The information on this site is for general education only. It is not a substitute for consultation with a qualified physician